Please note the following temporary changes to our hours of operation:
All Monday, evening (5pm-8pm), and Saturday (8am-12pm) shifts are suspended until further notice.
In addition, all 8am-11am and 11am-2pm shifts are suspended.
The new volunteer orientation requirement is also temporarily waived.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 496-2662 ext. 3 once you create your account.
For social distancing purposes, we have limited the number of volunteers per shift. Once a shift is full, it will no longer be visible on the calendar. However, please check back often as registrations/cancellations change throughout the day.
We will continue to keep you updated with any changes.
Bring Your Team to MANNA!
At MANNA, we take team building to a new level. Come build your team’s sense of collective empowerment and trust through a day volunteering to make nutritious meals for people battling life-threatening illnesses. We accept groups of 5-25 people from corporations, schools, non-profit organizations, civic groups, religious organizations, professional associations and more!
How to volunteer as a group:
For all groups, please first Email Jody McIntosh.
*Please include both your preferred date(s) and group size.*
- Upon receipt of your information, our team will be in contact to schedule your visit.
- Once scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation with all necessary information prior to volunteering in the kitchen, including sign-up and virtual orientation links for your group members.
- Your group will have an on-site orientation the day of your scheduled volunteer activity.
- To view our kitchen shift hours, please click here.
We also offer the following Corporate Team Building Enhancements:
- MANNA Meal: Each participant receives one meal at the conclusion of the program. This gives team members the opportunity to experience the food that is delivered to MANNA clients.
- Nutrition Education: Private group session of Q & A with a MANNA registered dietitian.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner: Let the MANNA chefs prepare a tasty and nutritious continental breakfast or buffet-style lunch or dinner for your group. Menu items usually include a meat option, vegetarian option, sides, salad, desserts, and assorted beverages.
- Board Room Rental: Host a meeting onsite in our brand new, state-of-the-art Executive Boardroom. Fully equipped with a podium, 60 inch TV, and audio/visual capabilities.
For more information and pricing for Corporate Team Building Enhancements, please email Jody McIntosh, Manager of Volunteer Services & Community Engagement, or call (215) 496-2662 ext. 113.