Meals Made with Love
All MANNA meals are heart healthy, high in protein and moderate in carbohydrates, sodium, and fat. Meals may be modified to address specific medical needs. This helps nourish our clients through the debilitating effects of their illness.
Based on nutrition guidelines from the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society and other nutrition experts, MANNA meals are lovingly cooked in our kitchen by chefs and volunteers. They are made from the highest quality ingredients. Meals are delivered frozen to ensure the safest and best quality product. Meals should be stored in a freezer until used.
Children’s Sample Menu
About our Meals
Every client receives ONE delivery each week, including:
7 Breakfast meals
7 Lunch meals
7 Dinner entrees
MANNA offers 11 different dietary modifications to accommodate different diseases, and sometimes can adapt to personal or religious requirements. We are able to combine up to three modifications for each client.
- Kidney Friendly: low potassium, low phosphorus, low sodium
- Diabetic/Heart Healthy: carbohydrate and sodium controlled
- Low Lactose: low in dairy
- GI Friendly: low fiber and mild spice
- No Pork
- No Beef
- No Seafood
- Mechanical Soft: easy to chew and swallow
- High Calorie/High Protein: includes additional healthy snack
- Children’s Menu
We also serve dependent children under the age of 18 who have a parent receiving MANNA meals as well as some senior dependents of our clients.
MANNA does not offer a vegan, vegetarian, kosher, gluten-free, or macrobiotic diet at this time.
Food Allergy Disclaimer: MANNA cannot accommodate meals for individuals who have severe or life-threatening food allergies. Please be advised that food prepared in MANNA’s kitchen may contain or share equipment with other meals that contain these ingredients: milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
- Uniformed drivers transport MANNA meals in temperature-controlled freezer trucks to guarantee food safety.
- Most MANNA trucks are branded with the MANNA logo, website address and phone number. Nothing on the truck indicates any specific illnesses, as MANNA serves people with many different medical concerns. All of our clients’ medical conditions are kept completely confidential.
- MANNA meals are delivered Tuesday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Meals are delivered on the same day each week; however we cannot give a specific delivery time. Your meals may arrive at a different time each week.
- Someone MUST be home to accept meal delivery; we cannot leave food outside of homes or in coolers.
Your meals will stop if you miss:
Two deliveries in four weeks.
Six deliveries during six months.